martes, 11 de agosto de 2009


The seven things I hate about you; You're vain, your games ;You're insecure. You love me, you like her; You make me laugh; You make me cry I don't know which side to buy, Your friends they're jerks, When you act like them Just to know it hurts.

I wanna be with the one I know,

And the seventh thing I hate the most that you do.

You make me love you.
And compared to all the great things
That would take too long to write
I probably should mention the seven that I like
The seven things I like about you; Your hair, your eyes, your old Levis. When we kiss I'm hypnotized. You make me laugh, you make me cry.But I guess that's both I'll have to buy
Your hand in mine, when we're intertwined. Everything's alright; I wanna be with the one I know.And the seventh thing I like the most that you do
You make me love you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario